Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About B8 Calcification Drops
Dr.Bakshi's homeopathic liquid preparation for treatment of Calcification (accumulation of calcium salts in a body tissue). Indicated for symptoms associated with arteriosclerosis (build-up of fats, cholesterol and other substances in and on the artery walls) in general, senility, vertigo and weak memory.
Complication or ill effects of arteriosclerosis : coronary artery disease, heart attack, stroke, Chronic kidney disease
Dr. Bakshi B drop series of liquid preparations are indicated for healing several diseases while alleviating or mitigating the symptoms of others. This liquid form of medicine absorbs better and acts faster than globule medicine.
Introduction: Calcification is a gradual accumulation of calcium in an area of body tissue. Most of the calcium absorbed by body ends up in bones and teeth, where it is most needed. Excess calcium is usually dissolved in the bloodstream for excretion in the urine, but it is normal for a certain amount to collect in an area of the body tissues; this collection of calcium then hardens the tissue.
Calcification of soft tissue (arteries, cartilage, etc) can be caused by Vitamin-k deficiency of by poor calcium absorption due to a high calcium/vitamin-D ratio.
Arnica mon 3x Arsenicum iod. 4x, Aurum mur. 6x, Bary mur. 4x, Calcarea. Iod. 3x, Crataegus. Oxy 3x, Glonoinum 12x, Kali, iod . 3x, Plumbum met. 6x.
Mode of Action Individual Ingredients
- Arnica mont: Fatty heart and hypertrophy tendency towards apoplexy and tissue degeneration.
- Arsenicum iod: Senile heart, myocarditis and fatty degeneration.
- Aurum mur: High blood pressure due to disturbed function of arteriosclerosis.
- Baryta mur: Hypertension and vacular degeneration increased tension of pulse.
- Calc iod: Scrophulous affections, thyroid enlargements. Induration of glands.
- Crataegus oxy: Myocarditis failing compensation. Irregularity of heart. insomnia of aortic sufferers.
- Glonoinum: Burning of blood to head and heart. Fluttering palpation with dyspnoea.
- Kali iod: It acts prominently on fibrous and connective tissues, producing infiltration, oedems, etc.
- Plumbum met: Hypertension and arteriosclerosis, cardiac weakness. Pulse soft and small, dichrotic. Wiry pulse, camp-like constriction of peripheral arteries. Memory impaired.
|Dosage||10-15 drops should be diluted with water and taken 2-3 times a day. During the initial therapy take 4-6 time a day. During treatment salt should be avoided.|
|Manufacturer||Bakson Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.|