Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Note: Please be informed that in case of rare potencies it normally takes 1-2 weeks time to arrange and dispatch. Nevertheless we take all the efforts to make and ship it fast.
About B69 Scaitica drops
Dr.Bakshi's homeopathic liquid preparation for treatment of Sciatica.
Dr.Bakshi`s B69 Sciatica Drops are indicated to help relieve symptoms associated with sciatic nerve, like formication, pain and weakness in legs, paraesthesis, cramp like drawing, tearing pains in legs.
Dr. Bakshi B drop series of liquid preparations are indicated for healing several diseases while alleviating or mitigating the symptoms of others. This liquid form of medicine absorbs better and acts faster than globule medicine
Introduction: Sciatica is pain resulting from irritation of the sciatica nerve. The pain is typically felt from the low back to behind the thigh radiating down the knees. It also causes burning sensation, numbness or tingling. While sciatica is most commonly a result of a disc herniation, any cause of irritation or inflammation of this nerve can reproduce the symptoms of sciatica.
Aconitum nap.4x, arsenicum alb.30x, colocynthis 4x, gnaphalium 12x, magnesium phos 8x.
Mode of Action Individual Ingredients
- Aconitum napellus: Shooting pains, icy coldness and insensibility of hands and feet. Hip-joint and thigh feel lame.
- Arseniucum album: Trembling, twitching, spasms, weakness, heaviness, uneasiness.
- Colocynthis: Cramps and twitching and shortening of muscles, sciatic pain, left side.
- Gnaphalium: Intense pain along the sciatic nerve.
- Magnesium phos: Neuralgic pains relieved by warmth, sciatica; feet very tender.
|Dosage||Take 10-15 drops in little water 2-3 times daily before meals for at least 12-16 weeks.In acute cases the dose is to be taken 2 hourly, 6 times a day.|
|Manufacturer||Bakson Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.|