Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy B66 Shock drops
Dr.Bakshi's homeopathic liquid preparation for treatment of shock.
Dr.Bakshi`s B66 Shock Drops are indicated help relieve acute or chronic circulatory disturbances like syncope, presenting with vertigo, nausea, cold sweat, fainting, palpitation, anxiety and shortness of breath.
Dr. Bakshi B drop series of liquid preparations are indicated for healing several diseases while alleviating or mitigating the symptoms of others. This liquid form of medicine absorbs better and acts faster than globule medicine.
Shock is a life-threatening medical condition whereby the body suffers from insufficient blood flow throughout the body, hence reduce oxygen and nutrients to the tissues. Shock often accompanies severe injury or illness. It can lead to other conditions such as lack of oxygen in the body,s tissues (hypoxia), organ damage, syncope (temporary reduction in blood flow and therefore a shortage of oxygen to the brain causing vertigo).
B66 Ingredients : Acidum phos 6x, ammonium carb.2x, carbo veg. 30x, tabacum 6x, veratrum alb.4x.
Mode of Action of homeopathic Ingredients in B66 drops
- Acidum phos: Nervous exhaustion, mental debility.
- Ammonium card: Pain at pit of stomach with heartburn, nausea, much oppression in breathing; slow labored.
- Carbo veg: Blood seems to stagnate in the capillaries, causing blueness, coldness and ecchymosis, Haemorrhage from any mucous surface.
- Tabacum: The nausea, giddiness, death-like pallor, vomiting, icy coldness.
- Veratrum alb: Extreme coldness, blueness and weakness, cold perspiration.
|Dosage||In chronic circulatory disturbances give 10-15 drops in water 3 times daily before meals. In acute circulatory shock repeat 1 hourly to 2 hourly depending upon severity. Once improvement commences repeat the dosage less frequently.|
|Manufacturer||Bakson Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.|
Fainting (syncope) may also occur due to Sarcoidosis caused by shortness of breath (dyspnea). Know the homeopathy remedies