Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About B48 Vein Drops
Dr.Bakshi's homeopathic liquid preparation for treatment of varicose veins.
Dr.Bakshi`s B48 Vein Drops are indicated to help relieve symptoms of venous stasis in any part of the body particularly in lower limbs as in varicose veins and associated eczema.
Dr. Bakshi B drop series of liquid preparations are indicated for healing several diseases while alleviating or mitigating the symptoms of others. This liquid form of medicine absorbs better and acts faster than globule medicine.
Introduction: Varicose veins are enlarged veins that are swollen and raised above the surface of the skin. They can be dark purple or blue and look and twisted and bulging. Varicose veins are commonly found on the back of the calves or on the inside of the leg.They develop when valves in the veins that allow blood to flow toward the heart stop working properly.
Aesculus hip. 30x, Belladonna 12x, Calcarea flour. 30x, carduus mar 12x, Hamamelis vir 6x, Mezereum 12x, Zincum met 30x, Secale 30x, Acidum fluor 12x,
Mode of Action Individual Ingredients
- Aesculus hip: Engorged haemorrhoidal veins, venous stasis general, varicose veins of purple color.
- Belladonna: Belladonna acts upon every part of the nervous system, producing active congestion. It has a marked action on the vascular system.
- Calcarea fluor: Vascular tumors with dilated blood-vessels and for varicose or enlarged veins.
- Carduus mar: Varicose veins and Ulcers. Broken or hard thrombosed veins.
- Hamamelis vir: Venous congestion, haemorrhages, varicose veins
- Mezereum: Eczema, intolerable itching; chilliness with pruritus; worse in bed.
|Dosage||10-15 drops in little water, 3 times a day before meals. In case of inflammation and Eczema, frequent doses at interval of half to one hour should be taken.|
|Manufacturer||Baksons drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd|