Dr.Bakshi B40 Pleurisy drops for chest pain, difficult breathing.
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About B40 Pleurisy drops for chest pain, difficult breathing.
Dr.Bakshi's homeopathic liquid preparation for treatment of Pleurisy.
Dr. Bakshi B40 drops are indicated to help relieve pain in intercostal space with associated symptoms of suffocation, cough, and difficult breathing in affections of lungs and pleasure.
Dr. Bakshi B drop series of liquid preparations are indicated for healing several diseases while alleviating or mitigating the symptoms of others. This liquid form of medicine absorbs better and acts faster than globule medicine.
Introduction: Pleurisy is frequently associated with the accumulation of extra fluid in the space between the two layers of pleura enveloping the lungs. When this tissue becomes inflamed, it results in a sharp pain in the chest that is worse with breathing. Other symptoms of pleurisy may include cough, chest tenderness, and shortness of breath.
Cimicifuga recemosa 6x, Colocynthis 8x, Kalium Carbonicum 6x, Natrum Sulphuricum 6x, Ranunculus bulb 12x.
Mode Of Action Individual Ingredients
- Cimicifuga racemosa: Dry, short cough.
- Colocynthis: Influences the nervous system, pleurisy.
- Kali carbonicum: Dry, hard cough about 3 am, aggravated right lower chest.
- Natrum sulphuricum: Must hold chest when coughing, pain through lower left chest
- Ranunculus bulbosus: Various kinds of pains and soreness as if bruised in the sternum, ribs, intercostal spaces, and both hypochondria. Inter-costal rheumatism.
|Dosage||Take 10 drops in some water, 3 times daily. During an acute attack of cough and chest pain take 10-15 drops in some water 4-6 times a day.|
|Manufacturer||Bakson Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.|