Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About B33 Cough Drops
Dr.Bakshi's homeopathic liquid preparation for treatment of Respiratory Tract Infection.
Dr. Bakshi B33 drops is indicated to help effective in relieving continuous/spasmodic/suffocative cough with or without sputum associated with rhinitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis, bronchitis and bronchial asthma.
Dr. Bakshi B drop series of liquid preparations are indicated for healing several diseases while alleviating or mitigating the symptoms of others. This liquid form of medicine absorbs better and acts faster than globule medicine
Introduction: A cough is a sudden and often repetitively occurring reflex which clears the lung passages from secretions, irritants, foreign particles and microbes. Mostly coughing is caused by a Respiratory Tract Infection, choking, smoking, air pollution, Asthma, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, post-nasal drip, Chronic Bronchitis or Heart affections.
Belladonna 4x, Bryonia alb. 3x, Rumex crisp. 6x, Cuprum acet. 12x, Drosera rot. 4x, Ipecacuanha 6x, Spongia tosta 6x, Squilla 4x, Thymus ser.
Action of individual ingredients in B33 drops
- Belladonna: Ticking, short, dry cough, worse at night. Barking cough, whooping cough, with pain in stomach before attack, with expectoration of blood.
- Bryonia alba: Dry, hacking cough from irritation in upper trachea.
- Cuprum aceticum: Violent spasmodic cough. Dyspnoea.
- Drosera rotundifolia: Spasmodic, dry irritative cough, like whooping-cough.
- Ipecacuanha: Suffocative cough. Bleeding from lungs, with nausea, feeling of constriction, rattling cough.
- Rumex crispus: Tickling in throat-pit causes cough. Dry, teasing cough, preventing sleep.
- Spongia tosta: Cough, dry, barking, croupy, croup, worse, during inspiration and before midnight.
- Suuilla: Violent,furious, exhausting cough, with much mucus, profuse, salty,slimy expectoration and with involuntary spurting of urine and sneezing.
- Thymus serp: Respiratory infections of children, dry nervous asthma, whooping-cough, severe spasms but little sputum.
|Dosage||Take 10-15 drops preferably in lukewarm water every 2-3 hours. In acute cases the dose should be taken every 1-2 hours.|
|Manufacturer||Baksons drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd|