Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About B3 Diarrhea drops for Gastroenterocolitis, dysentery.
Dr.Bakshi's homeopathic liquid preparation for treatment of Diarrhea. B3 Diarrhoea Drops are indicated for chronic and acute gastroterocolitis presenting with diarrhea or dysentery.
Dr.Bakshi B3 Ingredients: Acidum phos 3x, Baptisia 4x, chamomilla 4x, Cinchona off. 3x, Colocynthis 6x, Ferrum phos. 8x, Mercurius subl. Corr. 5x, Oleander 6x, Rhus tox 4x, Veratrum album 6x.
Tip: Other leading homeopathy diarrhea (loose motions) medicines
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Bakshi B3 drops
- Acidum phos: Diarrhoea, with muchfiatus.
- Baptisia: Stools very offensive, thin, dark, bloody.
- Chamomilla: Soreness of anus diarrhea during dentition
- Cinchona off: Undigested,frothy,yellow,painless,stools.
- Colocynthis: dysentery stool musty odor distention.
- Ferrum phos: Chronic diarrhea stools watery, bloody.
- mercurius subl.corr: Dysentery tenesmus not relieved by stool.
- Oleander: Undigested feces stool passes when emitting flatus.
- Rhus tax: Diarrhoea of blood, slime and reddish mucus.
- Veratrum album: Diarrhoea very painful, watery, copious and forcibly evacuated.
|Dosage||Take 10-20 drops diluted in water, 2 hourly, 6 times a day. Chronic Cases: Take 10-20 drops diluted in water 2-3 times a day. Maintain proper water intake to prevent dehydration.|
|Manufacturer||Bakson Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.|