Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About B26 Injury Drops
Dr.Bakshi`s B26 Injury Drops are indicated for injuries including sprains, wounds, open ulcers and sepsis.
Common injuries includes cuts, bruises, burns, dislocations, fractures, sprains and strains. A wounds is a type of injury in which skin is torn, cut or punctured (an open wound), lacerations/ abrasions or where blunt force trauma causes contusion (a closed wound) or bruise, heamatoma (collection of blood under the skin) etc.
Arnica mont. 3x, Belladonna 4x, Calendula off 3x, Echinacea an. 3x, Hammamelis vir. 4x, Rhus tox. 6x, Symphytum off 6x, Ruta graveolens 6x.
Mode of actions of individual ingredients
- Arnica Montana: Produces conditions upon the system quite similar to those resulting from injuries, falls, blows, contusions. It is especially suited to cases when any injury, however remote, seems to have caused the present trouble. After traumatic injuries, overuse of any organ, strains. Limbs and body ache as if beaten; joints as if sprained.
- Belldonna: Against inflammation.
- Calendula officianalis: A most remarkable healing agent, applied locally. Useful for open wounds, parts that will not heal, ulcers etc.
- Echinacea augustifolia: Lymphatic inflammation; crushing injuries. As a cleansing and antiseptic wash.
- Hammamelis Virginiana: Venous congestion with bruised soreness of affected parts, seem to be the special sphere of this remedy. Passive venous haemorrhages from any part. Great value in open, painful wounds, with weakness from loss of blood.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Ailments from strains, over lifting. Terrible stiffness relieved by stretching moving and is worse when sitting.
- Symphytym Officinale: Injuries to sinews, tendons and the periosteum. Of great use in wounds penetrating to perineum and bones, and in non-union of fractures; irritable stump after amputation, irritable bone at point of fracture.
- Ruta graveolens: Complaints from straining flexor tendons especially. Tendency to the formation of deposits in the periosteum, tendons, and about joints, especially wrist. Over strain of ocular muscles. All parts of the body are painful as if bruised. Sprains.
|Dosage||Take 10-15 drops diluted in water, 2 hourly, 6 times a day. Once improvement starts reduce the dose to 3 times a day.|
|Manufacturer||Baksons Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd|