Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About B13 Prostatitis drops
Dr.Bakshi's homeopathic liquid preparation for treatment Prostatitis
Dr. Bakshi B13 is indicated to help relieve symptoms associated with acute and chronic prostatitis.
Dr. Bakshi B drop series of liquid preparations are indicated for healing several diseases while alleviating or mitigating the symptoms of others. This liquid form of medicine absorbs better and acts faster than globule medicine.
Prostatitis is an infection or inflammation of the prostate gland that presents as several syndromes with varying clinical features like urgency to urinate, frequency of urination, burning.
Chimaphila umb 3x, Clematis erecta 3x, Conium mac. 5x, Pareira bra. 2x, Thuja occ. 3x, Pulsatilla nig. 3x, Sabal serr. 2x
Mode of Action Individual Ingredients
- Chimaphila umb: Loss of prostatic fluid, prostatic enlargement & irritation, acute prostatitis.
- Clematis erecta: Frequent, scanty urination, burning at orifice,
- Conium mac: Interrupted discharge, dribbling in old men.
- Pareira bra: Prostatic affections, constant urging, great straining, dribbling after micturition.
- Thuja occ: Pain and burning felt near neck of bladder, urgent desire to urinate, prostatic enlargement.
- Pulsatilla nig: Urine passed only in drops, Acute prostatitis.
- Sabal serr: Prostatic enlargement and urinary difficulties, discharge of prostatic fluid.
|Dosage||10-15 drops should be diluted in water and taken 3 times a day.|
|Manufacturer||Baksons drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd|