Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Haemorrhoids are usually caused by straining during bowel movements, obesity or pregnancy. Discomfort is a common symptom, especially during bowel movements or when sitting. Other symptoms include itching and bleeding.
Indication of Dr. Advice No. 78 drops
Rectum aches, as if full of broken glass. Anus aches and burns for hours after stool, feels Constricted. Dry heat at anus with seldom knife like stitches. Stools must be forced with great effort. Fissures of anus burning like fire. Hemorrhoid's.
- Calcerea Flourica 6x
- Aesculus Hippocastanum 30x
- Collinsonia Canadensis Q
- Rhus Toxicodendron 6x
- Nux Vomica Q
- Sulphur 6x
Mode of Action of Dr. Advice No. 78 drops:
- Calcerea Flourica 6x: Bleeding piles, fissure, fistula.
- Aesculus Hippocastanum 30x: Backache after a difficult large and hard stool. Large piles.
- Collinsonia Canadensis Q: Sensation of sharp sticks in rectum.
- Rhus Toxicodendron 6x: Will after abort a beginning suppurative process near the rectum.
- Nux Vomica Q: The more he strains the harder it is to get a stool.
- Sulphur 6x: Stool hard, as if burnt-stool, with sensation as if some remained. Liquid from anas.
15-20 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily for 6-9 months