Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Dirca Palustris
Dirca Palustris is a homeopathic remedy useful in cases of gastro-intestinal irritant inducing salivation, vomiting and cleansing; Excess of blood in brain; neuralgic pains with depression, palpitation, and difficulty in breathing. It helps overcome dull feeling, indisposition to talk, and absent- minded about everything. It also decreases sharp headache in temporal region.
- Eyes soreness and pain during touch
- Reducing appearance of pale and sunken face in the morning
- Cased of no thirst, eructations, empty eructations, eructations of sour-tasting gas and uneasy feeling as of a lump or weight in the stomach
- Excessive accumulation of gas and severe colicky pains in abdomen, followed by consisted stool
- Reducing throbbing stitching pain in the anus, and colicky pain in the abdomen
- Treating diarrhoea, watery mucous stool with pain in bowels and flatulence
Active ingredients: Dirca Palustris
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.