Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) says about 75% of Children with autism have some type of delayed speech. Note: Children with autism often have speech delays, but speech delays alone do not mean your child has autism
Know the Speech-Related Signs of Autism
- Fail or be slow to respond to their name or other verbal attempts to gain their attention.
- Fail or be slow to develop gestures, such as pointing and showing things to others.
- Coo and babble in the first year of life, but then stop doing so.
- Develop language at a delayed pace.
Speech delay treatment: Simple speech delays are sometimes temporary and disappear with age. They may resolve on their own or with a little extra help from family. It's important to encourage your child to "talk" to you with gestures or sounds and for you. However if you notice signs of continued late speech disorder, you need to consult a doctor for diagnosis and early treatment
Doctor advise Homeopathy remedies for speech delays
Dr Kirti Singh, a well known homeopath talks of the delayed speech issue in children, he has provided some tips to recognize this developmental disorder and how to rectify it . Watch his Youtube video titled " Homeopathic medicine for Delayed speech or language in children ? explain !"
- Baryta carb30, 1 drop in morning
- Lycopodium 30, 1 drop at night
- Calcarea carb 30, 1 drop in afternoon
- Kali phos 6X, 3 tab 3 times a day
- Stramonium30, 2 drop in morning every Sunday
Disclaimer: The medicines listed here are solely based on suggestion made by doctor on You Tube whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advise or prescriptions or suggest self medications. This is a part of customer education initiative. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines