Vashisht Echinasia gel, Antiseptic, anti fermentation and recurring boils
Rs. 80.00 Rs. 76.00
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Vashisht Echinesia Homeopathic gel is indicated for Recurring Boils. Erysipelas and foul ulcers. Gangrene. Goiter with exophthalmic symptoms Lymphatic inflammation; crushing injuries. Snake bites and bites and stings generally.
Vashisht Echinesia Homeopathic gel is a quick-absorbing gel free from any artificial perfume or additives.
- Relationship.--Compare: Cenchris contortrix; Bothrops; Ars; Laches; Baptis; Rhus; Cistus; Hepar; Calendula.
- Chest.--Pain as of a lump in the chest and under the sternum. Pain in pectoral muscles (Aristolochia).
- Extremities.--Aching in limbs and general lassitude.
- Skin.--Recurring boils. Carbuncles. Irritations from insect bites and poisonous plants. Lymphatics enlarged. Old tibial ulcers. Gangrene.
- Fever.--Chilliness, with nausea. Cold flashes all over my back. Malarial fever.
Directions for Use:
- Apply Vashisht Vashisht Echinesia Homeopathic gel on a clean and dried affected area twice a day or, as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- For external use only
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from direct sunlight