Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Cobaltum Metallicum
Cobaltum Metallicum is known to fight against nervous weakness accompanied by fatigue and pain in the bone. It is helpful in dealing with abdominal pain in the spleen and liver region. It also helps against liver and spleen swelling and abdominal soreness.
- Relieving the nervous weakness and fatigue with bone pain
- Sexual weakness and frequent emissions
- Relieving lumbar region and urethra pain with swelling
- Gets rid of brown spots in abdomen and genitals
- Relieves trembling and weakness of the limbs
- Helps in stabilizing the mental excitement and mood swings
- Helps in reducing the dull head pain and itching on hair scalp and face
- Relieves toothache and white coated tongue with fissures and cracks
Active ingredients: Cobaltum Metallicum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.