Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Cistus Canadensis
Cistus Canadensis has a marked effect on skin conditions and treats chronic skin eruptions. It is used to promote faster healing of wounds and cures insects and animal bites. Glandular infections of the neck along with conditions associated with eczema can also be cured by its usage.
- Curing painful eruptions with crusts on the face and rashes on the nose and cheeks
- Inflammation of gums and pains associated with it
- Tongue and teeth infections are treated well with its usage
- Reducing scaly eruptions and watery discharge from the ears
- Conditions associated with swelling of the neck with pain
- Relieving itchiness of the skin and preventing painful eruptions with rashes
- Stomach disorders including indigestion and loss of appetite
Active ingredients: Cistus Canadensis
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.