Chininum Sulph 2 Dram Homeopathy Pills 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Chininum Sulph Homeopathy Medicated Pills
Chininum Sulphuricum Dilution is an effective homeopathic remedy which is primarily used for the treatment of malarial infections and issues with the spinal cord. It provides relief from high fever and relieves pain associated with gout, general pruritus and rheumatism. It is also an excellent cure for conditions associated with inflamed rectum, chronic nephritis, impaired vision . Weakness of vessel walls and chronic joint affections can also be treated using this remedy.
Clinically it is useful in treating malaria with marked periodicity and spinal sensitiveness. It is indicated in chronic joint affections, gout, general pruritus, inflammatory conditions of the rectum, chronic nephritis, optic neuritis with the sudden loss of sight, and weakness of vessel walls.
- Get the goodness of authentic homeopathy dilutions in pharma grade sugar pellets. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication
- Prepared the traditional way using hand succussion. You get freshly prepared medicaments.
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant. Each vial contains more than 225 pellets, more value for money
Dosage: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. Size: 2 dram Glass Vials
Composition: Active ingredients: Chininum Sulph dilution, Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
- Keep 3-4 pills on a clean tongue and let it dissolve