Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Children complaints, colic, toothache, Stiff joints, all pains, sciatica
Indications of Chamomilla LM Potency Medicine:
Chamomilla has a frequent employment in diseases of children, where peevishness, restlessness, and colic give the needful indications. Chamomilla is a chief remedy suited especially to baby's colic and teething troubles.
The baby is very irritable, cross, uncivil. Child cannot bear any one near him and cannot bear to be spoken to. Child may suffer from diarrhoea during dentition which is greenish, hot, very offensive like rotten eggs.
Chamomilla is useful in toothache caused by taking anything warm, on entering a warm room, taking coffee and also during menses or pregnancy. Toothache relieved in wet weather.
Pains are unendurable, associated with numbness. Chamomilla also helps in earache in teething children. Also convulsions of children from nursing after a fit of anger in the mother. Night-sweats are also present in the patients.
Chamomilla is also indicated in acidity, belchings, dyspepsia, cramps etc caused due to anger.
It also helps in Joint pains and menstrual cramps. There is violent rheumatic pains which drives the patient out of bed at night, compels the patient to walk about. Oversensitiveness to pain. Pain and numbness of joints worse from heat and better in warm wet weather.
Chamomilla is also useful in sciatic pain with numbness of the affected part with burning soles. During menstrual cramps there is unbearable, spasmodic, tearing pain down the legs and pressing upwards.
Patient profile: Chamomilla LM potency medicine
- Irritability of nervous system, Anger.
- OverSensitive to external impressions (noise, light).
- Sensitive to pain (Acon., Coff., Hep, Nux-v.).
- Impatient, violent with the pains.
- Pains unendurable.
- Irritability, Violent anger.
- Whining restlessness, Complaining.
- Bad temper, snappish, impatient.
- Irritable, sends doctor home, nurse out of the room, Quarrelsome.
-Intolerant of being spoken to or interrupted.
- Aversion to be touched, looked at.
- Capricious: ask for something, when given, throw it away.
- Delusions, thinks he is insulted, of vexations and offences.
- Weeping in sleep.
- Fear of wind.
- Capricious (sudden and unaccountable changes of mood or behaviour).
- Angry, irritable, Children want to be carried.
- Kicks when carried and becomes stiff.
- Worse at 9 A.M. (9 p.m. ), night, Dentition, wind, narcotics.
- Better by warm applications (except toothache).
- Complaints from anger and vexation.
- Cramps and Spasms.
- Convulsions in nursing children, after anger of mother.
Food and drinks
- Desire: Cold drinks.
- Worse by Coffee.
- Headache aggravated in morning, 9 p.m. , thinking of it.
- Twitching lids.
- Burning heat.
- Otitis media (inflammation and pain in ears.
- Pain better by warmth, aggravated by wind, noise, touch.
- Jerking, Twitching.
- Neuralgia with hot sweat on head.
- Heat of face with cold body.
- Perspiration after eating or drinking.
- Feels hot.
- Painful and difficult dentition,
- Pain better by Cold drinks, worse by warm drinks and food, entering warm room, touch, coffee, during menses, pregnancy.
- Nausea after coffee, narcotics.
- Colic after anger.
- Colic, flatulent, worse after anger, touch, menses; better by warm applications.
About LM potency homeopathy medicines
In the sixth edition of ‘Organon’ Dr. Hahnemann had introduced a new system of dilution and potentization and called it “renewed dynamisation” with a diluting ratio of 1:50,000. It was named as 50 millesimal potency or LM potency by Dr. Pierre Schmidt. In some parts of the world, it is also called as Q potency. It soon got professional acceptance. As on date, it is recognized by different homoeopathic pharmacopoeias including American and Indian.
What are they and how are they denoted?
These homoeopathic potencies are prepared in the diluting scale of 1:50,000 and denoted as 0/1, 0/2, 0/3…..etc. They are generally used up to 0/30.
- Highest development of power at each potency level.
- Mildest reaction – no medicinal aggravation.
- Frequent repetition is permitted; every hour or oftener in urgent cases.
- Quick cure in chronic cases where it can be given daily or oftener.
- 0/3 is more subtle than 30C or 200C and the 0/30 is sharper than CM as believed by many classical homoeopaths.
LM potency dosage: Generally LM potencies are administered as follows:
- Take a 4oz (120ml) to 6oz (180ml) clean glass bottle. Fill it 3/4th with water. Take 1or 2 globules of the desired potency (often starting at LM 0/1) and place it into the bottle.
- Succuss the bottle just prior to ingestion 1 to 12 times depending on the sensitivity of the patient. This slightly raises the potency and activates the remedy.
- Take 1, or more teaspoons of the medicinal solution and place it into 8 to 10 tablespoons of water in a dilution glass and stir it. Most cases are started with 1 teaspoon and the amount is increased only if necessary. In children the amount should be 1/2 teaspoon. Infants may only need 1/4 of a teaspoon.
The dosage of the medicinal solution can be carefully adjusted to suit the sensitivity of the individual’s constitution
Note: We dispense SBL LM potency medicines in 1/2, 1 & 2 dram plastic containers, image for illustrative purpose only.