Chamomilla Homeopathy Mother Tincture
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathic Chamomilla Mother Tincture Q
What doctors recommend Chamomilla in Homeopathy?
Dr Vikas Sharma clinical indications: Dentition problems, earache, anger issues, sore throat, stomach pain, diarrhea, wind colic, toothache, mumps, nerve pain, heavy periods, menstrual cramps, sleeplessness, and night terrors.
- For irritable, obstinate children with a constant desire to be carried in arms, obstinate and fussy during teething.
- toothache worse at night and with sleeplessness
- sore throat with dark redness, swelling of parotid and submaxillary glands, mumps
- for otitis media (inflamation) and ear pain
- for facial nerve pain, twitching of facial muscles and lips
- headache with excessive sweating on forehead
- stomach pain from gas, griping pain
- sleeplessness, frightful dreams
Dosage: In low potency like 30C, it can be repeated frequently. But when using in high potencies like 200C; 1M frequent repetition should be avoided.
Dr K S Gopi recommends
Chamomilla 30 is an excellent remedy for infantile colic. It cures the colic quite effectively. Chamomilla is recommended when the colic is abrupt in nature, starting and ending suddenly
Chamomilla patients are irritable and uncivil. They are often frantic with pain or irritability and say they cannot stand it. Chamomilla patients are drowsy during the day , but unable to sleep in spite of sleeplessness.
Chamomilla 30 is excellent for ectopic pregnancy with gripping pain behind the navel and pain in small of back. Flatulent abdomen, bowels full of flatulent abdomen.Anger is the characteristic feature of Chamomilla.
Chamomilla therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
Chamomile is a herbal treatment for Insomnia. It's sedative properties helps induce deep sound sleep. Chamomile helps calm the Nerves and reduces Anxiety. It aids in sleeping and give relief from Depression. Chamomile relaxes the mind and alleviates Stress.
Chamomile is used to treat Gynaecological complaints. It's Muscle relaxant and Pain relieving properties provide relief from Premenstrual syndrome.Chamomile soothes the Nerves that helps to get rid of mood swings associated with the Premenstrual Syndrome. It calms Muscle spasms during Menstrual cramps. Chamomile helps Sleeping disorders related to PMS.
Please note that the dosage of single homeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period
Side Effects, Risk Factors of, and Cautions for Chamomile
- It may cause Dermatitis.
- It may cause allergic reactions in people sensitive to ragweed or other plants in the daisy family.
- High doses may cause Diarrhea and Drowsiness
- Pregnant and Nursing women should avoid it.
- Avoid its usage if taking Warfarin, Coumadin or Cyclosporine.
Chamomilla Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.