Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Female complaints, small joint pains, Easy labour, chloasma, pregnancy
Indications of Caulophyllum thalictroides LM Potency Medicine:
Caulophyllum thalictroides is a woman's remedy. It is one the best homeopathic medicines used for the want of or decreased tonicity of the womb.
It is also useful in female related problems like amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhoea, or menstrual irregularities. It also helps in labour when there is extraordinary rigidity, Pains of spasmodic nature flying in different directions, when the pains are deficient and the patient is exhausted and fretful, helpful in all ailments during pregnancy, parturition and lactation.
It also helps in leucorrhoea of little girls which is acrid and excoriating.
Caulophyllum Thalictroides is helpful in stomach affections causing spasmodic dyspepsia. Pain in the stomach with spasms.
It also indicated in rheumatism when there is pain and stiffness in small joints, fingers, toes, ankles. Aching in wrists. Pain in flying in nature, migrates from one place to another. Caulophyllum thalictroides has a special affinity for the smaller joints.
Thrush, locally and internally is seen to be treated by caulophyllum thalictroides. Caulophyllum basically can be thought of in complaints related to female genitals and joints pains in general.
Patient profile: Caulophyllum thalictroides LM potency medicine
- Nervous excitement, restlessness.
- Irritability, easily displeased.
- Changeable moods.
- Refuses to eat.
- Revives labor pains and further progress of labour when patient is exhausted.
- Sensitive to cold, better by warm clothing.
- Pains flying about, from place to place.
- Chorea at puberty.
- Before menses.
- Rheumatic and neuralgic headache.
- Headache from uterine troubles.
- Pain over left eye, worse by stooping, light, noon till midnight.
- Heaviness of lids.
- Brown spots on forehead.
- Aphthae or oral ulcers.
- Vomiting bile before menses.
- Nausea, vomiting during labor.
- Cramping pain during menses.
- Complaints during labor
- Extremely Rigid Os.
- Labor pains too weak, irregular. Spasmodic, severe pains fly in all directions.
- Prickling pains in cervix.
- Exhaustion, can hardly talk, trembling, shaking.
- Wants windows open but is sensitive to cold.
- Lots of mucus from vagina.
- Metrorrhagia (irregular menses) + inertia of uterus.
- Retained placenta, excessive bleeding, great weakness.
- After pains, ext. over abdomen, into groins
- Menorrhagia (prolonged heavy menses) after labor, abortion.
-Prolonged lochia (discharge from the uterus after childbirth).
-Uterus doesn't contract.
- Prolapsus from relaxation muscles/ligaments.
- Weakness lower limbs after labor.
- Arthritis of small joints, of hands and feet, fingers.
- Stiffness and pain, worse before menses, better when flow appears, warmth, pain changes place.
-Arthritic nodosities on finger joints.
- Chloasma (darker skin appearance around cheekbone and nose region).
About LM potency homeopathy medicines
In the sixth edition of ‘Organon’ Dr. Hahnemann had introduced a new system of dilution and potentization and called it “renewed dynamisation” with a diluting ratio of 1:50,000. It was named as 50 millesimal potency or LM potency by Dr. Pierre Schmidt. In some parts of the world, it is also called as Q potency. It soon got professional acceptance. As on date, it is recognized by different homoeopathic pharmacopoeias including American and Indian.
What are they and how are they denoted?
These homoeopathic potencies are prepared in the diluting scale of 1:50,000 and denoted as 0/1, 0/2, 0/3…..etc. They are generally used up to 0/30.
- Highest development of power at each potency level.
- Mildest reaction – no medicinal aggravation.
- Frequent repetition is permitted; every hour or oftener in urgent cases.
- Quick cure in chronic cases where it can be given daily or oftener.
- 0/3 is more subtle than 30C or 200C and the 0/30 is sharper than CM as believed by many classical homoeopaths.
LM potency dosage: Generally LM potencies are administered as follows:
- Take a 4oz (120ml) to 6oz (180ml) clean glass bottle. Fill it 3/4th with water. Take 1or 2 globules of the desired potency (often starting at LM 0/1) and place it into the bottle.
- Succuss the bottle just prior to ingestion 1 to 12 times depending on the sensitivity of the patient. This slightly raises the potency and activates the remedy.
- Take 1, or more teaspoons of the medicinal solution and place it into 8 to 10 tablespoons of water in a dilution glass and stir it. Most cases are started with 1 teaspoon and the amount is increased only if necessary. In children the amount should be 1/2 teaspoon. Infants may only need 1/4 of a teaspoon.
The dosage of the medicinal solution can be carefully adjusted to suit the sensitivity of the individual’s constitution
Note: We dispense SBL LM potency medicines in 1/2, 1 & 2 dram plastic containers, image for illustrative purpose only.