Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
1st degree burns, Eczema, rage and anger,Burning painful urination
Indications of Cantharis LM Potency Medicine:
It is well indicated in complaints occur violently with rage and anger
Complaints that are associated with burning pains are well treated with cantharis.
Pains that are burning stabbing and sharp shooting pains with pus formation is marked with skin affections.
Vesicle formation is important, hence it is used effectively in burns of 1st degree followed by blister formation.
According to Guernsey, the remedy expels moles, dead fetus, placentae; and promotes fecundity.
Painful micturition with inability to hold urine, is treated well with Cantharis.
Patient profile: Cantharis LM potency medicine
Violent Anger with rage with sudden loss of consciousness, abusive language with delirium , shouting and singing of disgusting things.
Cantharis is indicated for patients who tend to change subjects while talking, about business. No courage with shyness and constantly try to do something but fails.
Convulsions and rage aggravated after exposure to bright light.
Burning type of pain is key feature of cantharis.
Pain that travels from nape of neck with soreness, giddiness, worse in the morning and afternoon
Disturbed sleep due to headache.
Eyes, Ear, Nose and face:
Burning is experienced in all three; eyes ear and nose.
Inflammation of eyes with burning and smarting pains.
Pain in the ear with burning heat felt in the ear.
Long standing coryza with discharge from the nose
Burning redness of face,with swelling of one side of face, paleness of face.
Mouth and throat:
Vesicles on the tongue with inability to swallow.
Mouth ulcers with inflammation of gums,speech difficulty, Dryness of lips
Pain in the tonsils with burning sensation and inability to swallow water , liquids.
Appetite, Stomach and Abdomen:
Thirst increased due to dryness of lips, want of appetite with no desire to food.
Pressive and burning pains in the stoamch with erucatations and risings,vomiting of bilious vomiting.
Inflammation of the liver, intestines causing pain in the abdomen, sensitive to touch.
Stool and Anus:
Constipation with hard feces, burning in the anal region during passage of stools,
Dysentry with bloody mucus, Violent pains with frequent urging.
Bladder and Genitals:
Cutting sensation with lancinating pains and feeling as if stabbed by knife in the neck of bladder.
Burning while passing urine, retention of urine with painful emission drop by drop, with pain in the loins, back.
Severe pains in the urethral region with constant desire to pass urine, Inability to pass more then a drop of urine.
Weakness and swelling of limbs is reduced with help of Cantharis
Shooting pains, piercing pains, in lower limbs
About LM potency homeopathy medicines
In the sixth edition of ‘Organon’ Dr. Hahnemann had introduced a new system of dilution and potentization and called it “renewed dynamisation” with a diluting ratio of 1:50,000. It was named as 50 millesimal potency or LM potency by Dr. Pierre Schmidt. In some parts of the world, it is also called as Q potency. It soon got professional acceptance. As on date, it is recognized by different homoeopathic pharmacopoeias including American and Indian.
What are they and how are they denoted?
These homoeopathic potencies are prepared in the diluting scale of 1:50,000 and denoted as 0/1, 0/2, 0/3…..etc. They are generally used up to 0/30.
- Highest development of power at each potency level.
- Mildest reaction – no medicinal aggravation.
- Frequent repetition is permitted; every hour or oftener in urgent cases.
- Quick cure in chronic cases where it can be given daily or oftener.
- 0/3 is more subtle than 30C or 200C and the 0/30 is sharper than CM as believed by many classical homoeopaths.
LM potency dosage: Generally LM potencies are administered as follows:
- Take a 4oz (120ml) to 6oz (180ml) clean glass bottle. Fill it 3/4th with water. Take 1or 2 globules of the desired potency (often starting at LM 0/1) and place it into the bottle.
- Succuss the bottle just prior to ingestion 1 to 12 times depending on the sensitivity of the patient. This slightly raises the potency and activates the remedy.
- Take 1, or more teaspoons of the medicinal solution and place it into 8 to 10 tablespoons of water in a dilution glass and stir it. Most cases are started with 1 teaspoon and the amount is increased only if necessary. In children the amount should be 1/2 teaspoon. Infants may only need 1/4 of a teaspoon.
The dosage of the medicinal solution can be carefully adjusted to suit the sensitivity of the individual’s constitution
Note: We dispense SBL LM potency medicines in 1/2, 1 & 2 dram plastic containers, image for illustrative purpose only.