Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Synonym: Calc Phos
For Delayed Dentition, Joint pains, Low Hemoglobin, Piles, Hydrocele
Indications of Calcarea phosphorica LM Potency Medicine:
Calcarea phos is useful in defective nutrition, whether of childhood, puberty, or of old age.
It is used for psychological conditions, during depression or associated problems.
Patients who have a tendancy to glandular and bone diseases, in teenagers who have less height, problems that arise due to inappropriate intake of calcium, milk or diet can be benefited after taking Calcarea phos.
Children with slow development of teeth, having a tendancy to form curves of the bones, Spinal curvature where development of spine is slow and the child needs support while sitting.
In children who are late to walk, Slow walking; neck too thin and weak to support head, Rickets, Calcarea Phos gives good results.
Cold atmosphere that causes pains in joints and sutures (stitches), arthritic pains, hip joint diseases are relieved when administered with Calcarea phos.
Used in fractures that take time to heal; slow healing.
Complaints that arise after Change of weather are better after taking Calcarea Phos.
Patient profile: Calcarea phosphorica LM potency medicine
Mind and Head:
Children are peevish and fretful, difficulty in performing intellectual operations.
Painful sensation of fullness in the head, as if the brain were pressed against the cranium, worse by movement and by change of position, better by lying still.
Headache on vertex, behind ears, with drawing in muscles of neck to nape and occiput, is relieved with help of calcarea Phos.
Eyes, Ear Nose
Pain in the eyes and nose, Singing or other noises in the ears.
Sudden swelling of ears with eczema is relieved with help of Calcarea Phosphorica
Swollen nose with sore nostrils is relieved with this remedy.
Mouth and Throat
Little blisters on the tongue, Complaints during teething is relieved with help of this medicine.
Colic, soreness and burning around navel is checked with help of Calcarea Phosphorica
Sore aching in the throat on waking in morning worse by swallowing.
Stomach and Abdomen
Calcarea Phosphorica is useful in acute pains in the stomach, with great weakness, headache, and diarrhoea.
Violent colic with inflation of abdomen, and great accumulation of flatulency, or with headache.
Aching soreness, cutting, drawing pains in the abdomen is relieved.
Stool and Anus
After stool, buzzing in ears, weak feeling
Bleeding after stool, Protruding piles, aching, itching, is relieved with Calcarea Phosphorica
Fistula, in persons who have pains in joints with every spell of cold, stormy weather.
Urine passed in large quantities with sensation of weakness.\
Calcarea Phosphorica is useful for Cutting in urethra before and after urinating, burning during.
About LM potency homeopathy medicines
In the sixth edition of ‘Organon’ Dr. Hahnemann had introduced a new system of dilution and potentization and called it “renewed dynamisation” with a diluting ratio of 1:50,000. It was named as 50 millesimal potency or LM potency by Dr. Pierre Schmidt. In some parts of the world, it is also called as Q potency. It soon got professional acceptance. As on date, it is recognized by different homoeopathic pharmacopoeias including American and Indian.
What are they and how are they denoted?
These homoeopathic potencies are prepared in the diluting scale of 1:50,000 and denoted as 0/1, 0/2, 0/3…..etc. They are generally used up to 0/30.
- Highest development of power at each potency level.
- Mildest reaction – no medicinal aggravation.
- Frequent repetition is permitted; every hour or oftener in urgent cases.
- Quick cure in chronic cases where it can be given daily or oftener.
- 0/3 is more subtle than 30C or 200C and the 0/30 is sharper than CM as believed by many classical homoeopaths.
LM potency dosage: Generally LM potencies are administered as follows:
- Take a 4oz (120ml) to 6oz (180ml) clean glass bottle. Fill it 3/4th with water. Take 1or 2 globules of the desired potency (often starting at LM 0/1) and place it into the bottle.
- Succuss the bottle just prior to ingestion 1 to 12 times depending on the sensitivity of the patient. This slightly raises the potency and activates the remedy.
- Take 1, or more teaspoons of the medicinal solution and place it into 8 to 10 tablespoons of water in a dilution glass and stir it. Most cases are started with 1 teaspoon and the amount is increased only if necessary. In children the amount should be 1/2 teaspoon. Infants may only need 1/4 of a teaspoon.
The dosage of the medicinal solution can be carefully adjusted to suit the sensitivity of the individual’s constitution
Note: We dispense SBL LM potency medicines in 1/2, 1 & 2 dram plastic containers, image for illustrative purpose only.