Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Indications for Calcarea Carbonica:
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Calcarea Carbonica
- Impaired nutrition being the keynote of its action, the glands, skin, and bones are the seat of action for Calcarea Carbonica.
- Calcarea carb is a mineral remedy that is a form of Calcium. It is more of a stimulant and enhances the work of the body functions if taken properly in the diet.
- Increased local and general perspiration, swelling of glands, and eczema in children.
- Calcarea carbonica is used in a variety of diseases and disorders such as acne, arthritis, vaginal discharges in women, night terrors in children, and ringworm on the scalp.
- Hard and painful swelling of the glands of the neck.
- Easy reoccurrence of diseases with slow recovery rate indicates this medicine.
- Patient who is chronically tired and lacking in energy, having headaches is relieved with Calcarea carbonica.
- Fright, suppressed discharges, faulty (improper) nutrition, loss of fluids from the body, Cold winds.
Mind and Head
The great weakness of memory, glandular swelling and boils on the scalp of the head.
Fear of failure, anxiety and mental restlessness with heart palpitations (heart beat increased) indicates Calcarea Carb.
The patient fears she will lose her reason, or that people will notice her mental confusion.
Fullness and heaviness of the head, especially of the forehead, with shutting of the eyes, worse by movement and physical exertion.
Eye, Ear and Nose
Inflammation and swelling of the corners of the eyes, Red and thick swelling of the eyelids is relieved by Calcarea carb.
Humming, buzzing, tingling, or rumbling, stoppage in the ears, and hardness of hearing.
Purulent discharge from the ears, inflammatory swelling of the parotids.
Calcarea carbonica is given for weakened immunity problems where children catch cold easily, at every change of weather.
Mouth and Throat
Toothache that comes up by slightest cold air exposure.
Chronic tonsillitis, Constriction in the throat, and cramp-like contraction is relieved with Calcarea Carbonica.
Stomach and abdomen
Sourness is one of the characteristic notes of Calcarea Carb, Cramps in the stomach at night.
The pains in the abdomen appear chiefly in the morning, in the evening, or at night, as well as after a meal.
Abdomen enlarged and hard with no desire to tie anything tightly against the abdomen.
Stool and Anus
Calcarea carbonica is well-indicated for constipation that arises out of eating undigestable things like chalk, and eggs.
Burning in the rectum and in the anus, with itching and tingling.
Women may have excessively heavy menstrual periods and sore breasts before the flow begins. They may have vertigo during the periods.
The slightest cold causes many symptoms to affect the system.
Calcarea Carbonica is used for carpal tunnel syndrome, pain with tearing pain from elbow to wrist, pain that feels sprained or stiff.
Calcarea Carbonica Fortifies (protects) the bones of the patient who suffers from bone problems.
Mammae is swollen and painful, fatigued, has headaches, disposition to be frightened, colic, and shivering.
Child who needs this remedy may also have head sweats during sleep, and be slow in teething or learning to walk, Physical fatigue, and muscular weakness.
A great remedy for chronic fatigue.
Complaints worse from exertion, mental or physical; cold in every form, water, washing, moist air, wet weather, during full moon standing.
Better from dry climate and weather, lying on a painful side, sneezing indicates Calcarea Carb.
Drawings, shooting, and acute pains in the knees, especially when standing or sitting, as well as when walking.
Side effects of SBL Calcarea Carbonica
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on another mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Calcarea Carbonica
Take 5 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you take it under a physician's guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Calcarea Carbonica
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.
About LM potency homeopathy medicines
In the sixth edition of ‘Organon’ Dr. Hahnemann had introduced a new system of dilution and potentization and called it “renewed dynamisation” with a diluting ratio of 1:50,000. It was named as 50 millesimal potency or LM potency by Dr. Pierre Schmidt. In some parts of the world, it is also called as Q potency. It soon got professional acceptance. As on date, it is recognized by different homoeopathic pharmacopoeias including American and Indian.
What are they and how are they denoted?
These homoeopathic potencies are prepared in the diluting scale of 1:50,000 and denoted as 0/1, 0/2, 0/3…..etc. They are generally used up to 0/30.
- Highest development of power at each potency level.
- Mildest reaction – no medicinal aggravation.
- Frequent repetition is permitted; every hour or oftener in urgent cases.
- Quick cure in chronic cases where it can be given daily or oftener.
- 0/3 is more subtle than 30C or 200C and the 0/30 is sharper than CM as believed by many classical homoeopaths.
LM potency dosage: Generally LM potencies are administered as follows:
- Take a 4oz (120ml) to 6oz (180ml) clean glass bottle. Fill it 3/4th with water. Take 1or 2 globules of the desired potency (often starting at LM 0/1) and place it into the bottle.
- Succuss the bottle just prior to ingestion 1 to 12 times depending on the sensitivity of the patient. This slightly raises the potency and activates the remedy.
- Take 1, or more teaspoons of the medicinal solution and place it into 8 to 10 tablespoons of water in a dilution glass and stir it. Most cases are started with 1 teaspoon and the amount is increased only if necessary. In children the amount should be 1/2 teaspoon. Infants may only need 1/4 of a teaspoon.
The dosage of the medicinal solution can be carefully adjusted to suit the sensitivity of the individual’s constitution
Note: We dispense SBL LM potency medicines in 1/2, 1 & 2 dram plastic containers, image for illustrative purpose only.