Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Caffeinum is a homoeopathic remedy which is useful in treating heart related disorders. Respiratory disorders such as chronic lung infections can also be treated by its use. Formulated with Caffeinum, it is also useful in reliving neuralgic pains in the face and limbs.
- It is a heart tonic and has diuretic properties
- Provides relief from edematous swelling of the body
- Useful in case of lung infections
- Helps in increasing the blood flow to the heart and prevents degeneration
- Helps in stimulating heart by increasing blood pressure and action of the heart muscles
- Provides effective relief from neuralgic pains in the face, arms and forearms
- Active ingredients:Caffeinum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.