Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Cacao is a highly useful homeopathic remedy for the treatment of several health conditions. It can be used to relieve severely painful headache and in females, it can be used to treat menstrual disorders and improves stomach health which helps in cases of heartburn. Cacao can also be used for treating digestive disorders and loss of appetite with flatulence in stomach.
- Treats cases of severe painful headache and ailments related to it
- Menstrual disorders in females are also effectively treated with its use
- Treats mood disorders including irritability and sings of impulsive, delusional behavior
- Relieves sensation of tightness around the head with dandruff, scaly flakes and itchiness
- Cures inflammation of mastoid with oversensitive to noise and buzzing sensation in the ears
- Active ingredients: Cacao
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.