Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Brachyglottis Repens
Brachyglottis Repens is formulated to promote a healthy kidneys and bladder. The medicine deals with the complaints accompanied by fluttering sensation, increased blood pressure, and heart disease.
- Helps to reduce the feeling of something rolling inside the abdomen and fluttering sensation in the region of ovary in females
- Provides relief in the condition of acute or chronic infection of kidneys with inflammation, pressure in the neck of the urinary bladder with frequent urging to urinate, and soreness in urethra
- Assists in the case of cramps in fingers, thumb, and wrist from writing- writer’s cramp
- Useful in edema of the limbs and feet with soreness
- Active ingredients: Brachyglottis Repens
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.