Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Borago Officinalis
Borago Officinalis is an excellent option for respiratory ailments. It is slightly toxic in nature but there are many diuretic benefits from it. It is a laxative, diaphoretic and is used for many types of treatments including fever, bronchitis, kidney stone, etc. It is pure, soothing and helps to produce sweat
- Helps in relieving cough, bronchitis, fever, pain and other respiratory problems
- It has good diuretic and laxative properties
- Helps in stimulating lactation
- Useful in treating urinary tract infections
- Helps in relieving nerve related disorders
- Relieves bladder-stone, kidney stones, corns, cramps and swellings
- Active ingredients: Borago Officinalis
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.