Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Bismuthum Subgallicum
Bismuthum Subgallicum is a homoeopathic remedy which is useful in treating digestive disorders. It is useful in improving digestion and also helps in regulating healthy bowel movement. Infection of the digestive tract can also be cured by its use. Based on the homoeopathic formulation, it is safe to use.
- Useful in conditions such as slow and weak digestion
- Effective in curing the infection of digestive tract
- Useful in treating inflammatory conditions of the bowels
- Helps in treating stomach distension due to excess collection of gas
- Useful in conditions such as fecal incontinence
- Active ingredients: Bismuthum Subgallicum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.