Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Bismuthum Nitricum
Bismuthum Nitricum is a homoeopathic remedy which is useful in treating stomach related ailments. It is an effective remedy for the treatment of inflammation of the mucous membrane. It helps in relieving burning sensation in stomach and is also useful in healing stomach ulcers.
- Useful in reducing inflammation of mucous membrane of the alimentary canal such as stomach, duodenum and intestines
- Helps in relieving pain and irritation in stomach
- Effective in healing ulcers of stomach and intestines
- Useful in healing burns and inflammation on skin
- Provides effective relief from itching and burning sensation on skin
- Active ingredients: Bismuthum Nitricum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.