Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Bhargava Sinoras Tablets for Acute and chronic sinusitis.
Bhargava Sinoras Tablets indicated for
· Sinus congestion
· Sinus catarrh and inflammation
· Running nose
· Blocked up nose
· Recurrent sneezing
· Headaches and Maxillary (The area of cheeks surrounding nose) pain
· When the sinusitis is complicated by nasal polyps
Each Tablet Contains:
· Asafoetida 12X 20.0 mg
· Lycopodium clavatum 3X 25.0 mg
· Calcarea carbonica 6X 40.0 mg
· Pulsatilla nigricans 6X 20.0 mg
· Kali bichromicum 6X 25.0 mg
· Sticta pulmonaria 3X 10.0 mg
· Lemna minor 3X 60.0 mg In Sugar of milk base (Lactose).
Dosage: Children: 1 Tablet, Adult: 2 Tablets thrice a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Presentation: 60 Tablets
|Manufacturer||Bhargava Phytolab Pvt.Ltd|