Bhargava Ferroglob Tablet is indicated in anaemia due to:
· Chronic blood loss
· Increased demand as in pregnancy, lactation or convalescence
· Improper absorption of iron
· Deficiency of calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc and hemoglobin.
Each Tablet of Bhargava Ferroglob Tablet Contains:
· Ferrum phosphoricum 1X 75.0 mg
· Ferrum metallicum 3X 50.0 mg
· Cinchona officinalis 3X 20.0 mg
· Zincum metallicum 4X 15.0 mg
· Lecithin 6X 20.0 mg
· Calcarea phosphoricum 3X 25.0 mg In Sugar of milk base (Lactose)
Dosage: Children:1 tablet, Adult:2 tablets thrice a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Presentation: 60 Tablets