Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Bahragva Deptrotal N homeopathy tablets eases stress and anxiety. Relieves mental exhaustion and uplifts the mood (depression).
What are the signs and symptoms of seasonal affective disorder or SAD?
- Feeling depressed most of the day, nearly every day.
- Losing interest in activities you once enjoyed.
- Experiencing changes in appetite or weight.
- Having problems with sleep.
- Feeling sluggish or agitated.
- Having low energy.
- Feeling hopeless or worthless.
- Having difficulty concentrating.
Bhargava recommends Deprotal - N Tablets for removing the gloominess associated with seasonal affective disorder or SAD
Helps in conditions of mild to moderate depression, tension, nervousness, stress, anxiety, mood swings, irritability exhaustion due to excessive mental or physical work.
Top Homeopathy medicines for Stress, Anxiety, Depression here
- Chamomilla officinale
- Passiflora incarnata
- Avena sativa
- Aconitum napellus
- Magnesium Phosphoricum
- Atropa belladonna
- Ferrum phosphoricum
Mode of Action of homeopathic ingredients in Bahragva Deptrotal N Tablets to combat anxiety & depression
- Chamomilla officinale: Chamomilla contains flavonoids-apigenin, rutin, quercetinis which eases the feeling of stress. Chamomila helps to lower cortisol levels. Cortisol is a hormone that is released in the brain when person experiences stress.
- Passiflora incarnata: Passionflower works by increasing levels of a chemical called gamma amino butyric acid (GABA) in the brain. GABA lowers the activity of some brain cells, making you feel more relaxed.
- Avena sativa: Avena sativa contains indole alkaloids. These have been shown to relax smooth muscle and considered as nervine, that has been used to treat nervous conditions of all kinds including exhaustion, insomnia & chronic anxiety.
- Aconitum napellus: Functions well in case of fear, anxiety, physical and mental restlessness, emotional and physical tension. Stimulates the central nervous system.
- Magnesium Phosphoricum: It acts as a muscle relaxant therefore, releases spasmodic muscular contractions, affects the nerve centers, thus nourishing brain and relieving exhaustion.
- Atropa belladonna: It is rich in alkaloids - atropine,hyoscyamine, belladonnine, and hyoscin. Atropine acts well in case of dull expressionless face, with dilated or immobile pupils, dullness of intellect, drowsiness with inability to sleep well and convulsive movements.
- Ferrum phosphoricum: Relieves nervousness, anxiety, irritability, restlessness and depression.
Dosage: 1 Tablet twice a day or as directed by healthcare practitioner.
Presentation: 60 Tablets
|Dosage||1 Tablet twice a day or as directed by healthcare practitioner.|
Related: similar homeopathic medicines to relieve depression
Biochemic Tablets Kali Phosphoricum, Fatigue, Depression, Insomnia
Reckeweg German Vita C15 Forte tonic acts as a invigoration formula to treat nervous exhaustion and depression symptoms