Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Renal calculi, Arthritic pains, lumbago, Urinary incontinence
Clinical Indications of Berberis vulgaris:
Berberis Vulgaris is useful in complaints of Kidney and liver troubles, spleen affections and pains.
Berberis helps to reduce both constipation and diarrhoea, and a number of symptoms about the anus.
A leading remedy in Lumbago that helps to reduce the pain that extends from the back, round the body and down towards the leg.
Numbness, radiating pains and lancinating pains in the kidney area, back and even in extremities.
Patient Profile: Berberis vulgaris LM potency medicine
Mind: People with anxiety, takes fright easily, and no desire to talk to anyone
Confused and unable to list things, cannot do the tasks easily, slow in working pace.
Head: Fullness and heaviness in the head, with shooting pains that are aggravated by motion.
Sensation of increased size of head, as if head is swollen, with tensive pains in forehead and temples.
Face and mouth: Paleness and Dryness of face, with shooting pains on the cheek bones.
Sunken eyes, dark circles around the eyes, stitching pains
Mouth: Thirst and dryness of mouth with excessive appetite.
Whitish vesicles at the end of tongue, ulcers on the gums with bleeding.
Eyes: Shooting pains in the eyes with dryness and itching. Heaviness in the eyelids aggaravated after moving the eye balls, after exposure to sun light.
Sensation of pressure in the eyes,redness of conjunctiva aggravated after reading and working under less light.
Ears: Burning, Itching and dryness with shooting pains in the interior of the ear.
Enlarged gland behind the ear with small pustules on the exterior of the ear.
Nose: Dryness of the nostril with severe itching, pain in the nostrils.
Stomach: Nausea with desire to vomit, with burning and shooting pains in the stomach that extend upwards to the throat.
Bilious complaints with risings. Nausea before breakfast and vomiting before dinner.
Abdomen: Acute shooting pains in the abdominal area, pain in the inguinal region, with sensation of tension, pressure and pain in the groin area. Varicose veins in groin area.
Pains in the hepatic region which are aggravated after pressure. Swelling of liver with pressure in the region and pain in abdomen, when walking and standing that extends down to the testes, thighs and loins.
Urinary Organs: Burning pains in the urethra, while urinating with aching pains in bladder.
Stitching type of pains in urethra which extend down to thighs, loins is relieved with the help of Berberis Vulgaris.
Pulsative pains in the region of kidneys, violent pains that extend to the bladder.
Frequent urination with burning sensation if the urine is not passed. Pain in the back
About LM potency homeopathy medicines
In the sixth edition of ‘Organon’ Dr. Hahnemann had introduced a new system of dilution and potentization and called it “renewed dynamisation” with a diluting ratio of 1:50,000. It was named as 50 millesimal potency or LM potency by Dr. Pierre Schmidt. In some parts of the world, it is also called as Q potency. It soon got professional acceptance. As on date, it is recognized by different homoeopathic pharmacopoeias including American and Indian.
What are they and how are they denoted?
These homoeopathic potencies are prepared in the diluting scale of 1:50,000 and denoted as 0/1, 0/2, 0/3…..etc. They are generally used up to 0/30.
- Highest development of power at each potency level.
- Mildest reaction – no medicinal aggravation.
- Frequent repetition is permitted; every hour or oftener in urgent cases.
- Quick cure in chronic cases where it can be given daily or oftener.
- 0/3 is more subtle than 30C or 200C and the 0/30 is sharper than CM as believed by many classical homoeopaths.
LM potency dosage: Generally LM potencies are administered as follows:
- Take a 4oz (120ml) to 6oz (180ml) clean glass bottle. Fill it 3/4th with water. Take 1or 2 globules of the desired potency (often starting at LM 0/1) and place it into the bottle.
- Succuss the bottle just prior to ingestion 1 to 12 times depending on the sensitivity of the patient. This slightly raises the potency and activates the remedy.
- Take 1, or more teaspoons of the medicinal solution and place it into 8 to 10 tablespoons of water in a dilution glass and stir it. Most cases are started with 1 teaspoon and the amount is increased only if necessary. In children the amount should be 1/2 teaspoon. Infants may only need 1/4 of a teaspoon.
The dosage of the medicinal solution can be carefully adjusted to suit the sensitivity of the individual’s constitution
Note: We dispense SBL LM potency medicines in 1/2, 1 & 2 dram plastic containers, image for illustrative purpose only.