Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Benzinum Nitricum
Benzinum Nitricum is homeopathic remedy which is primarily used for the treatment of central nervous system disorders and cures ailments associated with it such as convulsion, involuntary movement and twitching of muscle joints and blueness of face. It effectively provides relief from vertigo and frequent states of unconsciousness. Benzinum works effectively in relieving congestion in the chest and helps breathe better, especially in patients suffering from asthma.
- Highly useful in treating central nervous system disorders and ailments associated with it
- Relieves violent convulsions followed by loss of consciousness
- Treats conditions of speech disorders caused to swelling of the tongue
- Provides relief from burning sensation in the throat
- It can be used to treat stomach disorders such as nausea and vomiting
- Active ingredients: Benzinum Nitricum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.