Belladonna Homeopathy Trituration Tablets
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Belladonna Homeopathy Trituration Tablets
Belladonna acts upon every part of the nervous system, producing active congestion, furious excitement, perverted special senses, twitching, convulsions and pain. It has a marked action on the vascular system, skin and glands. Belladonna always is associated with hot, red skin, flushed face, glaring eyes, throbbing carotids, excited mental state, hyperæsthesia of all senses, delirium, restless sleep, convulsive movements, dryness of mouth and throat with aversion to water, neuralgic pains that come and go suddenly (Oxytropis). Heat, redness, throbbing and burning. Great children's remedy. Epileptic spasms followed by nausea and vomiting.
- Non-Homeopathic Uses.--Atropia and its salts are used for ophthalmic purposes, to dilate the pupil and paralyze the accommodation.
- Given internally or hypodermically, it is antagonistic to Opium and Morphine. Physostigma and Prussic Acid. Narcotic poisons and mushroom poisoning. Renal colic 1-200 of a grain hypodermically.
- Atropin injected subcutaneously in doses from a milligram upwards for intestinal obstruction threatening life.
- Hypodermically 1-80 gr night sweats in phthisis.
- Atropia 1-20 gr is antagonistic to 1 gr. Morphine.
- Also used as a local anæsthetic, antispasmodic, and to dry up secretions, milk, etc. Hypodermically 1-80 gr night sweats in phthisis.
Dose: Atropia Sulph, 1-120 to 1-60 grain.
Antidotes to Belladonna: Camph; Coff; Opium; Acon.
Complementary: Calc. Bellad (contains lime). Especially in semi-chronic and constitutional diseases.
Incompatible: Acet ac.
Dose: First to thirtieth potency and higher. Must be repeated frequently in acute diseases.