Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Baryta Iodatum
Baryta Iodatum is a compound made with Barium and Iodine, Baryta Iodata acts on various glands present in the body having deep pathological conditions. The main action of this remedy is to stop the development to grow tumors and improve a highly damaged immune system.
- Increases the strength of the mind and reduces the confusion and increase concentration
- Balances the mood swings, anger, depression and introvert nature
- Headache in morning which is better when in open surroundings and becomes worse from any noise or tying of hair
- Controls the increased white cell count, Mononucleosis
- Excellent remedy for complications arising from tonsillitis, where the tonsils and surrounding areas are filled with pus and are very painful with tonsils and breasts are swollen and hard
- Active ingredients: Baryta Iodatum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.