Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Baryta Acetica
Baryta Acetica is a homeopathic remedy that is useful in severe conditions of paralysis, when the symptoms begin from the limbs and spreads upwards. It is also indicated in cases of involuntary itching sensation of the skin due to aging.
- Indicated for forgetfulness, loss of self-confidence and inability to take a decision or any resolution
- Relaxes the mind from the sensation of cob web on the face
- Relieves from the restriction of movement affecting the limbs, which then extend to other parts
- Severe pain in the muscles of the back, limbs and the joints with drawing pain down the entire left leg, had to crawl due to painful stitches
- Active ingredients: Baryta Acetica
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.