Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Bakson's Compound #1 tablets
Indications: Helps relieve pain and stiffness of back owing to muscle strain, exposure to cold, age-related wear and tear, and urinary affections & after surgical procedures.
Back pain is one of the most common complaints for which people visit the doctor or miss work due to disability. Lower back pain or Lumbago is not a disease but a symptom of several types of disorders. It can present as a dull aching in the back, a stabbing or shooting pain radiating down the leg to the foot, an inability to stand straight, or as a decreased range of movement and restricted flexion of the back.
Types of Low back pain:
- Local Pain: caused by injury to pain-sensitive structures that compress or irritate sensory nerve endings. Pain is located near the affected part of the back.
- Pain referred to the back: pain with the abdominal or pelvic origin which is unaffected by posture
- The pain of spine origin: it is restricted to the back or referred to lower limbs or buttock
- Radicular back pain: it radiates from the spine to the leg in specific nerve root territory. Cough, sneezing, lifting heavy objects, or straining may elicit pain.
- Pain associated with muscle spasm: accompanied by a dull or aching pain in the Para spinal region and abnormal posture.
Factors that put an individual at greater risk of developing back pain are the following:
- Age more than 30 or 40 years.
- Lack of exercise
- Excess weight
- Diseases like arthritis and cancer
- Improper lifting technique
- Psychological conditions like depression and anxiety
- Rhus toxicodendron 3x,
- Berberis vulgaris 3x,
- Ledum palustre 3x.
Mode of Action of Homeopathic Ingredients:
- Rhus toxicodendron: Rhus-t. affects the fibrous tissue, joints, tendons, sheaths, etc., producing pains and stiffness. Rheumatism in the cold damp season. Stiffness of muscles and joints feels better for a time from a change of position. Inclination to stretch and for Dislocated joints. Stretching causes cracking in the knees, and soreness in the abdomen. Sciatica is better by warmth and exercise.
- Berberis Vulgaris: Berb. is often useful in arthritic and hepatic disorders with urinary, haemorrhoidal, or menstrual complaints. Pains that rapidly change their locality and character. Pains are radiating from one point, shooting outward or all over, sticking, burning, smarting, and soreness. Pains may be felt all over the body, emanating from the small of the back. Indicated in Spinal irritation. Movement aggravates the complaints. Tears, burning pains, or bubbling sensation in joints.
- Ledum Palustre: Ledum affects the fibrous tissue of joints, especially ankles, tendons, heels, and skin, hence it can be called a rheumatic remedy, where rheumatism begins in the feet and travels upwards. Affected parts become purple-puffy and then emaciate.
For the rheumatic diathesis, functional pain, altered secretions, and deposits of solid, earthy matter in the tissues. Rheumatism begins in the feet and travels upward. Painful, cold, oedematous joints with Shifting, tearing pains. Weakness and numbness of the affected parts.
- Adults: 2 tablets thrice a day.
- Children: 1 tablet thrice a day. Or as prescribed by the physician.
Side effects: No known side effects
Expiry: 5 years from the date of manufacturing.
Manufactured in India by Bakson Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.