Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Baksons Baksodent Toothpaste for Healthy Teeth and Gums with Anti-Bacterial Action
Dr. Bakshi's Baksodent is especially formulated to reduce swelling of gums and stop gum bleeding. Its Antibacterial action fights germs and bacteria responsible for dental caries, thereby preventing toothache, bad breath and plaque formation. Saunf Flavour helps to keep breath ultra-fresh for up to 12 hours.
Calcium Carbonate, Sorbital, Water, Thickening Silica Lauyl Sulphate, Flavour, Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Sodium Mono Fluoro Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Propyl Paraben, Sodium Methyl Paraben Along With Plantago, Calendula, Hamamelis and Eucalyptus Fluoride Content is no more than 1000 Ppm. Fluoridated Toothpaste.
Action of individual ingredients in Baksons Baksodent Toothpaste
- Calcium carbonate - acts as an abrasive to remove tartar or plaque
- Plantago- anti-inflammatory action for toothache, swollen gums, caries
- Calendula- antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-haemorrhagic in dental consitions
- Eucalyptus- as an antiseptic for dental caries, gingivitis
- Hamamelis - for bleeding gums
- Sodium flouride- prevents formation of plaques, tartar in teeth (flouride content <1000PPM)
Clinical studies have shown that Baksodent with extract of homeopathic medicines is two times more effective than normal toothpaste.
|Manufacturer||Baksons Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd|
|Application||2 Times a day for best results. Children below 6 years of age, use only a pea size amount under adult's supervision.|