Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Baksodent Gel
Baksons Baksodent Gel for healthy teeth and gums with anti-bacterial action. Baksodent is twice more effective than normal toothpaste in fighting gingivitis.
Dr. Bakshi's Baksodent gel is an advanced formulation that significantly relieves symptoms of Plaque induced Gingivitis like spongy, bleeding, tender gums and sensitive teeth. Regular brushing prevents and fights further accumulation of plaque that eventually form tough calculus called tartar.
It has remarkable healing properties with Antiseptic action to fight tooth decay (also known as dental caries) and combats bad breath leaving it fresh all day long. Clove Mint Flavour helps to keep breath ultra-fresh for up to 12 hours.
Sorbitol. Thickening Silica, Abrasive Silica, Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Peg, Flavour, Sodium Mono Fluoro Phosphate, Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Saccharin Along With Plantago Calendula Kreosotum and Borax.
Action of individual ingredients in Baksons Baksodent Toothpaste
- Calcium carbonate - acts as an abrasive to remove tartar or plaque
- Plantago- anti-inflammatory action for toothache, swollen gums, caries
- Calendula- antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-haemorrhagic in dental consitions
- Eucalyptus- as an antiseptic for dental caries, gingivitis
- Hamamelis - for bleeding gums
- Sodium flouride- prevents formation of plaques, tartar in teeth (flouride content <1000 PPM)
Clinical studies have shown that Baksodent with extract of homeopathic medicines is two times more effective than normal toothpaste.
|Manufacturer||Baksons Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd|
|Application||2 times a day for best results. Children below 6 years of age, use only a pea size amount under adult's supervision.|