Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Bakson's Alfalfa Tonic With Ginseng
Bakson's Alfalfa Tonic with Ginseng is a formulation with the natural goodness of Alfalfa along with other proven homeopathic medicines. It helps to fight fatigue which results from intense physical exertion, emotional stress, or lack of rest.
Indication of Bakson Alfalfa Tonic (With Ginseng)
- Stimulates the appetite and improves digestion
- Facilitates convalescence following debilitating diseases
- Helps to stimulate and tone the nervous system due to disturbed sleep or nervous exhaustion
Action of composition in Bakson Alfalfa Tonic (With Ginseng):
- Ginseng: Ginseng is thought to gently stimulate and strengthen the central nervous system in cases of fatigue, physical exertion, weakness from disease or injury, and prolonged emotional stress.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa favourably influences nutrition, tones up the appetite, and digestion resulting in greatly improved mental and physical vigour and gain in strength.
- Avena Sativa: Avena Sativa has a selective action on brain and nervous system. It favourably influences their nutritive function. Nervous exhaustion and sexual debility call for this remedy.
- Acidum Phosphoricum: Acidum Phosphoricum is useful against mental and physical debility caused from the loss of vital fluids.
- Cinchona Officinalis: China is indicated in weakness and debility especially after the loss of vital fluids and exhausting discharges.
- Withania Somnifera: Withania Somnifera fortifies the body considerably reinforcing muscular mass, strengthening tissues, muscles, and bones. It also reduces feelings of tiredness in chronic fatigue, restores vitality, strength, and energy. It is also very useful in anaemia.
- Hydrastis Canadensis: Hydrastis Canadensis is indicated for great debility in old people who are easily tired. It is known to improve muscular power.
- Acidum Citricum: Acidum Citricum is an anti-oxidant. The presence of Citric Acid in it may be able to neutralize the damaging effects of free radicals, the unstable compounds that can accumulate in the body and can trigger the growth of cancerous tumours. It also helps in mineral absorption.
- Lecithin: Lecithin is thought to gently stimulate and strengthen the central nervous system.
Directions For Use
Adults may take one tablespoonful three times a day before meals or as prescribed by the physician.
Children may take one teaspoonful three times a day before meals or as prescribed by the physician