Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Kof Aid Plus
Bakson Kof Aid Plus is a combination of homoeopathic remedies, which provides quick relief from cough associated with various disorders without any side effects. It does not cause drowsiness and is completely safe for children and day time use.
Bakson's Kof aid plus is a combination of homeopathic remedies, which provides quick relief from cough associated with various disorders including Asthma without any side effects. It does not cause drowsiness and is completely safe for children and daytime use.
Pulsatilla 6, Rumex crispus 6, Justicia adhatoda 3, Ipecacuanha 3, Spongia tosta 3, Sticta pulmonaria 3, Belladonna 6, Bryonia 6, Coccus cacti 3, Drosera rotundifolia.
Mode of action of Individual remedies in Bakson Kof Aid Plus Syrup:
- Pulsatilla- Dry cough in evening and loose cough in the morning, with copious mucous expectoration. Expectoration, bland, yellow, greenish.
- Rumex crispus- Cough caused by an incessant tickling in the throat-pit. Dry teasing cough, preventing sleep, aggravated by pressure, talking and especially by inspiring cool air and at night.
- Justicia adhatoda- Paroxysmal cough with suffocative obstruction of respiration. Cough with sneezing. Tightness across chest. Asthmatic attacks.
- Ipecacuanha - Asthma. Cough incessant and violent with every breath. Chest seems full of phlegm but does not yield to coughing. Continued sneezing, coryza, wheezing cough. Loose, coarse rattle in chest without expectoration.
- Spongia tosta - Hoarseness, larynx dry, burns, constricted. Cough incessant and violent with every breath. Chest seems full of phlegm but does not yield to coughing.
- Sticta pulmonaria - Dry, hacking cough during night, worse during inspiration. ForBronchitis. Tracheitis, facilitates expectoration.
- Belladonna- Tickling, short, dry cough, worse at night and due to fine dust. Moaning at every breath. Larynx very painful, feels as if a foreign body were in it with cough.
- Bryonia- Dry hacking painful coughs in Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Rheumatic pains and swellings. Cough, dry, hard, very painful, at night as of from stomach.
- Coccus cacti - Spasmodic cough attacks which end with vomiting of thick viscid mucus. Enlarged uvula. Tickling in larynx.
- Drosera rotundifolia:Antispasmodic. Asthma, Tracheitis. The attacks follow each other very rapidly, can scarcely breathe. Cough worse singing, talking.
- Ephedra vulgaris:For Asthma with extreme apathy and fatigue.
- Piper nigrum:Severe coughing, especially evening and when going to sleep. Cough is violent, occasionally spitting of blood, croupy, hollow.
- Polygala senega: Expectorant for respiratory tract disorders. Cough often ends in a sneeze. Rattling in chest. Difficult raising of tough, profuse mucus in the aged.
- Ocimum sanctum: Chest pain while coughing, sneezing. can't lie quiet in bed in asthma. Pain in the middle of sternum. Nasal catarrh associated with sneezing.
- Balsum tolu: Expectorant. Chronic bronchitis with profuse expectoration.
Adults - 1 tablespoon of Bakson Kof Aid Plus Syrup every 3-4 hours. Children - 1 teaspoon, every 3-4 hours.
Protect from heat, moisture and direct sunlight. Replace cap immediately after use.
|Size||115 ml, 200 ml and 450 ml Shake well before use.|
|Manufacturer||Baksons drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd|