Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Bakson Homeopathy Kof Aid Plus
Bakson Kof Aid Plus is a combination of homeopathic remedies, which provides quick relief from cough associated with various disorders without any side effects. It does not cause drowsiness and is completely safe for children and daytime use.
Cough is one of the most common ailments and is the first sign that highlights the suffering experienced by respiratory system. It is one of the ways by which the body drives out excess mucus from the lungs and throat.
The air passage of our body is lined with cells secreting the mucus that traps dust. When the cells get irritated there is an increase in the secretion leading to the blockage of the passage. This blockage causes coughing as a reflex action to remove the excess mucus. Affecting people of all age groups, cough can be acute or chronic depending on its duration. Causes of cough varies from infection (both viral and bacterial), environmental irritants, smoking, Asthma, Chronic bronchitis, GERD, post nasal drip to even psychogenic causes.
Kof Aid Plus Ingredients
Pulsatilla 6, Rumex crispus 6, Justicia adhatoda 3, Ipecacuanha 3, Spongia tosta 3, Sticta pulmonaria 3, Belladonna 6, Bryonia 6, Coccus cacti 3, Drosera rotundifolia.
Mode of action of homeopathic remedies in Bakson Kof Aid Plus Syrup:
- Pulsatilla- Dry cough in evening and loose cough in the morning, with copious mucous expectoration. Expectoration, bland, yellow, greenish.
- Rumex Crispus- Cough caused by an incessant tickling in the throat-pit. Dry teasing cough, preventing sleep, aggravated by pressure, talking and inspiring cool air and at night.
- Justicia adhatoda- Paroxysmal cough with suffocative obstruction of respiration. Cough with sneezing. Tightness across the chest. Asthmatic attacks.
- Ipecacuanha - Asthma. Cough incessant and violent with every breath. The chest seems full of phlegm but does not yield to coughing. Continued sneezing, coryza, wheezing cough. Loose, coarse rattle in the chest without expectoration.
- Spongia Tosta - Hoarseness, larynx dry, burns, constricted. Cough incessant and violent with every breath. The chest seems full of phlegm but does not yield to coughing.
- Sticta pulmonaria - Dry, hacking cough during the night, worse during inspiration. bronchitis. Tracheitis facilitates expectoration.
- Belladonna- Tickling, short, dry cough, worse at night and due to fine dust. Moaning at every breath. The larynx is very painful feels as if a foreign body were in it with a cough.
- Bryonia- Dry hacking painful coughs in Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Rheumatic pains, and swellings. Cough, dry, hard, very painful, at night as of from stomach.
- Coccus cacti - Spasmodic cough attacks which end with vomiting of thick viscid mucus. Enlarged uvula. Tickling in the larynx.
- Drosera rotundifolia: Antispasmodic. Asthma, Tracheitis. The attacks follow each other very rapidly, can scarcely breathe. Cough worse singing, talking.
- Ephedra Vulgaris: For Asthma with extreme apathy and fatigue.
- Piper nigrum: Severe coughing, especially evening and when going to sleep. Cough is violent, occasionally spitting of blood, croupy, hollow.
- Polygala senega: Expectorant for respiratory tract disorders. Cough often ends in a sneeze. Rattling in the chest. Difficult raising of tough, profuse mucus in the aged.
- Ocimum sanctum: Chest pain while coughing, sneezing. can't lie quietly in bed with asthma. Pain in the middle of the sternum. Nasal catarrh is associated with sneezing.
- Balsum tolutanum: Expectorant. Chronic bronchitis with profuse expectoration.
Adults - 1 tablespoon of Bakson Kof Aid Plus Syrup every 3-4 hours. Children - 1 teaspoon, every 3-4 hours.
Protect from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight. Replace cap immediately after use.
|Size||115 ml, 200 ml, and 450 ml Shake well before use.|
|Manufacturer||Baksons drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd|