Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Homeopathy Dilution
Common Name: Brahmi.
It is a wonderful remedy which has been used as a nerve and also as cardiac tonic for many years. It is one of the drugs that are constantly researched for its various effects on central nervous system.
Mind: This remedy is useful in cases of impaired memory, absent-mindedness and shortness of memory. This drug is used to enhance the memory power and it has been known to improve learning abilities and development of skills from various researches.
Chest: It is used to relieve tension, lower the blood pressure and it is useful as a heart tonic. It is also indicated for dry, whooping cough.
Nervous system: It helps to calm the nerves, anxiety and tension. It helps to relieve mental stress and induce good sleep.
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.
What is Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) CH?
Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) CH is a Homoeopathic Dilution made from Brahmi. It is reported to be useful in Alzheimer?s disease, senile dementia, headache, hair fall, etc.
What are uses/benefits of Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) CH?
It is used in nervous system disorder, neuralgia, epilepsy, improves mental function, memory and concentration and reduces learning time. It has also been used externally for growth of healthy hair, cooling and headache.
How to use Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) CH?
It is to be taken as an internal medicine. Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once a week, month or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physicians advice.
What are the side effects of Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) CH?
No known side effects reported.
What precautions to take before using Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) CH?
How long should I take Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) CH?
Until the symptoms improve or as per the Physicians prescription.
Is Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) CH safe for children?
Is it safe to use Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) CH during pregnancy?
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri )
- It is a useful medicine for improving the brain activity and helps in difficulties with concentration, impaired memory in healthy individuals.
- It helps to enhance the speed of learning, reduce the complaints of Alzheimers Disease.
- Homeopathic Brain tonic that helps to increase the concentration and helps in boosting the memory.
- It helps the children during exams to remember and improves intelligence.
- It helps as a general tonic to fight anxiety and stress.
- It is useful in complaints of Backache, hoarseness, Joint pains.
- Brahmi is useful in convulsions, it also enhances the fertility in women, efficient working of the kidneys.
- Bacopa is useful in new born children to avoid the low sugar level effects on their body.
- It helps to increase the T3 and T4 levels in the blood.
Botanical Name: Bacopa Monnieri, Herpestis Monnieri, Monnieri Cuneifolia, Lysimachia Monnieri, Scrophulariaceae family
Hindi Name Barami, Jala Brahmi, Jal Neem, Safed Chamni, Brahmi
Glycemic Index / Load: Thyme Leaved Gratiola
Bacopa Monnieri clinical action, comparison, side effects
Bacopa Monnieri Clinical indications
Super Effective: Alzheimer, insanity
Most Effective : ADHD, Brain Disorders Dementia
Highly Effective: Gray Hair Irritable Bowel syndrome,
Effective: Abscess, Alopecia Areata, Anemia, Nerve Disorder
Action of Bacopa Monnieri
- Most Effective: Brain Enhancer Memory Enhancer Nootropic
- Highly Effective: Hepatoprotective Nervine Relaxant, Sedative
- Effective Adaptogenic, Allergi,c Anesthetic
Side Effects, Risk Factors of, and cautions for Bacopa Monnieri
- Do not use if you have Thyroid related problems.
- Avoid this herb in low heart rate conditions (bradycardia).
- Do not combine with prescribed blood thinners.
- Reduce the dosage of the sedative drugs like Barbiturates, if taking Brahmi.
- Avoid taking this herb if you have stomach ulcers.
- Two alkaloids found in Bacopa Monnieri, Brahmine and Herpestin may be toxic if taken in high dosage, may cause extreme Headache.
Difference between Bacopa Monnieri and Indian Pennywort
Most people consider them to be similar. Well they both benefit the brain. nd, that's where the similarity ends. In fact, they possess different properties.
Both promote cognitive memory. Bacopa Monnieri is better of the two.
Bacopa Monnieri is used for treating disorders. Indian Pennywort is used as a tonic for improving mental health. The first is curative the second is preventive, to arrest premature decline in mental activity.
Use Bacopa Monnieri when Insanity or Epilepsy have already set it. Use Indian Pennywort when you are healthy and have reached the age of 50.
Bacopa Monnieri, Brahmi, enhances fertility. It will help the embryo to stay in the Uterus.
Indian Pennywort , Mandukaparni, on the other hand, may cause the uterus to reject the embryo.
Bacopa Monnieri, Brahmi is bitter. Indian Pennywort is an astringent.
Bacopa Monnieri is warm in nature and Indian Pennywort is cool in nature.
Combines weil with Bael to fight Irritabie Bowel Syndrome.
Some people call Bacopa Monnieri as Aindri, But it should not be confused with Amomum Subulatum which is also known as Aindri.
At some places Centella Asiatica is also known as Brahmi, But its widely accepted names are Mandukaparni or Gotu kola.
What doctors advise Bacopa Monnieri in Homeopathy
Dr Kirti Singh says it is a memory enhancer tonic. इससे याददाश्त बढ़ती है. How to use: Brahmi or Bacopa monnieri Q 20 drops 3 times a day with some water
Dr KS Gopi says Bacopa monnieri is a specific remedy for dementia. It is mostly used a tonic for absent-mindedness and short of memory. Sharpens dull memory.
Dosage and rules while taking brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri)
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Bacopa Munnieri Homeopathy Dilution is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.