Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Bacopa Monnieri Mother Tincture Q
Botanical Name: Bacopa Monnieri, Herpestis Monnieri, Monnieri Cuneifolia, Lysimachia Monnieri, Scrophulariaceae family
Hindi Name Barami, Jala Brahmi, Jal Neem, Safed Chamni, Brahmi
Glycemic Index / Load: Thyme Leaved Gratiola
Bacopa Monnieri clinical action, comparison, side effects
Bacopa Monnieri Clinical indications
Super Effective: Alzheimer, insanity
Most Effective : ADHD, Brain Disorders Dementia
Highly Effective: Gray Hair Irritable Bowel syndrome,
Effective: Abscess, Alopecia Areata, Anemia, Nerve Disorder
Action of Bacopa Monnieri
- Most Effective: Brain Enhancer Memory Enhancer Nootropic
- Highly Effective: Hepatoprotective Nervine Relaxant, Sedative
- Effective Adaptogenic, Allergi,c Anesthetic
Side Effects, Risk Factors of, and cautions for Bacopa Monnieri
- Do not use if you have Thyroid related problems.
- Avoid this herb in low heart rate conditions (bradycardia).
- Do not combine with prescribed blood thinners.
- Reduce the dosage of the sedative drugs like Barbiturates, if taking Brahmi.
- Avoid taking this herb if you have stomach ulcers.
- Two alkaloids found in Bacopa Monnieri, Brahmine and Herpestin may be toxic if taken in high dosage, may cause extreme Headache.
Difference between Bacopa Monnieri and Indian Pennywort
- Most people consider them to be similar. Well they both benefit the brain. nd, that's where the similarity ends. In fact, they possess different properties.
- Both promote cognitive memory. Bacopa Monnieri is better of the two.
- Bacopa Monnieri is used for treating disorders. Indian Pennywort is used as a tonic for improving mental health. The first is curative the second is preventive, to arrest premature decline in mental activity.
- Use Bacopa Monnieri when Insanity or Epilepsy have already set it. Use Indian Pennywort when you are healthy and have reached the age of 50.
- Bacopa Monnieri, Brahmi, enhances fertility. It will help the embryo to stay in the Uterus.
- Indian Pennywort , Mandukaparni, on the other hand, may cause the uterus to reject the embryo.
- Bacopa Monnieri, Brahmi is bitter. Indian Pennywort is an astringent.
- Bacopa Monnieri is warm in nature and Indian Pennywort is cool in nature.
- Combines weil with Bael to fight Irritabie Bowel Syndrome.
- Some people call Bacopa Monnieri as Aindri, But it should not be confused with Amomum Subulatum which is also known as Aindri.
- At some places Centella Asiatica is also known as Brahmi, But its widely accepted names are Mandukaparni or Gotu kola.
What doctors advise Bacopa Monnieri in Homeopathy
Dr Kirti Singh says it is a memory enhancer tonic. इससे याददाश्त बढ़ती है. How to use: Brahmi or Bacopa monnieri Q 20 drops 3 times a day with some water
Dr KS Gopi says Bacopa monnieri is a specific remedy for dementia. It is mostly used a tonic for absent-mindedness and short of memory. Sharpens dull memory.
Bacopa Monnieri Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth, St George). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.