Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Aurum Bromatum
Aurum Bromatum is a homoeopathic medicine, primarily used to manage convulsion and in cases of chronic headaches and night terrors. It can also be used for patients with poor health including increased blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Helps manage nervous infections and in cases of irresistible desire to sleep.
- It can be used in cases of convulsion and chronic cases of headache
- Helps manage nervous system disorders including weakness of the nerves and irresistible desire to sleep
- Manages ailments causing attach of faintness with coldness and attacks of congestion with palpitations
- Active ingredients: Aurum Bromatum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.