Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Asparagus Officinalis
Asparagus Officinalis is a homeopathic medicine with wide range of uses. It is an effective remedy for urinary disorders and it can be used for weaknesses with swelling. It is indicated in chest pains and can also be used for headache with pain in the forehead and at the root of the nose. It also helps to relieve sore throat and acts as an effective remedy for heart palpitations.
- Relieves pain in the chest with heart palpitations and it can also be used in the case of oppression in breathing
- Useful in headache with profuse coria and it is an effective remedy for pain in the back and joint pains with feeble pulse
- Indicated in urinary disorders with frequent urination and burning pains in the urethra
- Active ingredients: Asparagus Officinalis
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.