Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Arum Maculatum
Arum Maculatum has been used for people having inflammation and ulceration in the mucous membrane. It has also been found beneficial for severe irritation in the eyes or the nose that is accompanied with pain towards the left side. It is also used as a cure for nasal polyps and bleeding from the mucosal membranes and cavities. This dilution also relieves symptoms of throat infections like sensations of swelling on the left side above the larynx. People having difficulty in swallowing food due to any of the throat ailments can be cured by this medicine.
- Gives relief from gum bleeding and swollen tongue
- Used for pressure in the larynx or obstinate hoarseness
- Relieves from vomiting sensations
- Improves anxiety and panic attacks
- Cures blood and other matter discharged from the uterus at menstruation
- Cures various urinary disorders
- Active ingredients: Arum Maculatum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.