Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Synonym: Arsenic Iodatum
Lowers High Body Temperature, Cough, Acne, Ear, Lung Infection, Stammering
Indications for Arsenicum Iodatum LM potency medicine:
Arsenic Iodatum is to be preferred for persistently irritating, corrosive discharges. The discharge irritates the membrane from which it flows and over which it flows.
The discharge may be foetid, watery, and the mucous membrane is always red, angry, swollen; itches and burns.
Arsenic Iodatum is indicated for Influenza, old nasal catarrhs, and catarrh of middle ear. Swelling of tissues within the nose.
Arsenic Iodatum is indicated in profound prostration, rapid, irritable pulse, recurring high temperature and sweats, emaciation; tendency to diarrhoea.
Chronic lung affections, with abscess in lung, Hectic; debility; night sweats is well reieved by Arsenic Iodatum.
Arsenic Iodatum is also to be remembered in phthisis with hoarse, racking cough and profuse expectoration of a purulent nature, and attended with cardiac weakness, emaciation and general debility; in chronic, watery diarrhoea.
Arsenic Iodatum is well indicated in cases of emaciation with good appetite; in amenorrhoea, with anaemic palpitation and dyspnoea.
Patient profile: Arsenicum Iodatum LM potency medicine
Head: Arsenic Iodatum is indicated in Vertigo, with tremulous feeling, especially in aged.
Nose: Arsenic Iodatum relieves nasal discharges, sneezing, high temperature. It relieves Irritation and tingling of nose, constant desire to sneeze, swollen nose; profuse thick, yellow discharge; ulcers;
Arsenic Iodatum is useful in burning, acrid coryza.
Throat: Burning in pharynx, Tonsils swollen, Thick membrane from fauces to lips, Breath fetid, glandular growths are well relieved by Arsenic Iodatum.
Eyes: Arsenic Iodatum is indicated for Scrofulous ophthalmia.
Ears: Otitis, with fetid, corrosive discharge is well relieved by Arsenic Iodatum.
Stomach: Arsenic Iodatum indicated for the complaint of Vomiting an hour after food, Nausea distressing, Pain in epigastrium, Intense thirst; water is immediately ejected.
Respiratory: Arsenic Iodatum relieves Slight hacking cough, with dry and stopped up nostrils.
Skin: Arsenic Iodatum indicated for Dry, scaly skin, itching. Debilitating night-sweats, Eczema of the beard; watery, oozing, itching; worse on washing.
Emaciation, Psoriasis, Acne hard, shotty, indurated base with pustule at apex is relieved by Arsenic Iodatum.
About LM potency homeopathy medicines
In the sixth edition of ‘Organon’ Dr. Hahnemann had introduced a new system of dilution and potentization and called it “renewed dynamisation” with a diluting ratio of 1:50,000. It was named as 50 millesimal potency or LM potency by Dr. Pierre Schmidt. In some parts of the world, it is also called as Q potency. It soon got professional acceptance. As on date, it is recognized by different homoeopathic pharmacopoeias including American and Indian.
What are they and how are they denoted?
These homoeopathic potencies are prepared in the diluting scale of 1:50,000 and denoted as 0/1, 0/2, 0/3…..etc. They are generally used up to 0/30.
- Highest development of power at each potency level.
- Mildest reaction – no medicinal aggravation.
- Frequent repetition is permitted; every hour or oftener in urgent cases.
- Quick cure in chronic cases where it can be given daily or oftener.
- 0/3 is more subtle than 30C or 200C and the 0/30 is sharper than CM as believed by many classical homoeopaths.
LM potency dosage: Generally LM potencies are administered as follows:
- Take a 4oz (120ml) to 6oz (180ml) clean glass bottle. Fill it 3/4th with water. Take 1or 2 globules of the desired potency (often starting at LM 0/1) and place it into the bottle.
- Succuss the bottle just prior to ingestion 1 to 12 times depending on the sensitivity of the patient. This slightly raises the potency and activates the remedy.
- Take 1, or more teaspoons of the medicinal solution and place it into 8 to 10 tablespoons of water in a dilution glass and stir it. Most cases are started with 1 teaspoon and the amount is increased only if necessary. In children the amount should be 1/2 teaspoon. Infants may only need 1/4 of a teaspoon.
The dosage of the medicinal solution can be carefully adjusted to suit the sensitivity of the individual’s constitution
Note: We dispense SBL LM potency medicines in 1/2, 1 & 2 dram plastic containers, image for illustrative purpose only.