Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Antipyrinum is a homoeopathic medicine which is indicated in excessive perspiration, redness of the skin, severe headache with a sense of constriction and earache. It is also indicated for toothache, pain and swelling in the throat, watering of the nose, puffy lids, watering from eyes, watering from the nose with redness of membranes and more.
- Reduces anxiety, fear and hallucinations
- Soothes watery eyes
- Useful in swelling of lips, mouth, gums
- Treats oppression of chest and difficulty in breathing
- Soothes a sore throat, difficulty in swallowing
- Eases nausea, vomiting, and cures headaches and pain in the ears as well
- Active ingredients: Antipyrinum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.