Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Anhalonium Lewinii[ mescal buttons]
Mescal buttons are obtained grows in barren and rocky soil in the valley of the Rio Grande. It is used by some Indian tribes in their religious ceremonies.
It has been recently tested scientifically, a notable proving having been made by Dr. Wier Mitchell. Dr. E. M. Hale has collected the facts about the drug in an article published in the Hahnemannian Monthly. The chief feature of the drug’s action is the production of colored visions of most over-powering brilliancy, associated with moving shapes of fantastic design, the motion being regulated somewhat in time by music.
In the Indian ceremonies the constant beating of tom-toms is an essential feature.
Other symptoms are loss of conception of time, occipital headache, tired feeling in head, nausea.
Tremor of muscles, increased knee-jerk, and loss of power of coordination.
- Mind - Reverie, Time seems long, intervals between words and sentences seem inordinately long.
- Head - Frontal (left) headache with visual zigzags.
- Eyes - Visions in all colors, moving, fantastic, of surpassing brilliance, in designs (sometimes grotesque), moving scenes, dances, affected by beating time, dissipated or modified by opening the eyes, partly under control by an effort of thought.
- Ears - Impressions of sound and visions heightened by any marked stimulation of skin.
- Active ingredients: Anhalonium Lewinii
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.