Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Anchusa Officinalis
Anchusa Officinalis is useful in cases of swelling and redness. For treating many types of skin conditions like yellowish, bluish and blackish tinge, the drug has shown great results. It helps in easing chronic abdominal pain and worms in the stomach. The drug is helpful in alleviating the back pain as well.
- Helpful in easing the swelling and redness
- Gets rid of abdominal worms and intense pain
- Relieves eye-watering and redness
- Helps to stop teeth grinding while sleeping
- Stops the formation of worms in feces
- Active ingredients: Anchusa Officinalis
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.